Started Weddings at Guruvayur temple, bookings open
Posted on 08th July 2020
Marriages can again be solemnized with divine blessings at the Guruvayur Sree Krishna temple.
- Marriages will be held from 5 AM till 12.30 Noon , 7AM to 8 AM and 9 AM to 10 AM Slots will not Available due to temple poojas
- Advance bookings can be made from 9-7-2020 at the temple offering counter or online via Google form, Only weddings are done by those who are booking.
- A marriage group should not have more than 12 people, including the bride, Groom and Photographers
- The Devaswom said bookings for up to 40 weddings a day can be taken
- Those who intend to participate in the marriage ceremony will have to provide photo identity cards
- Bring the original proof of records while coming for booking
- If any persons listed above have returned from other Indian states / NRI’s in the last 14 days, the non-quarantine, non-history certificates issued by the medical officer for making a booking.
- The Devaswom will not provide photographers
- Thali pooja is not allowed in the temple.
- Marriage party should report 20 minutes before the due date and must go from the temple premises immediately after the wedding ceremony
- No photography / videography is allowed in the temple premises after marriage
- Parties attending the wedding must adhere to the Covid Protocol as per Government orders and the rules laid down by the Devaswom / Police.
- Payment will have to done directly in booking counter
- Those coming within the age limit of 10 to 65 years alone will be permitted entry near the kalyana mandapam.
After the marriage ceremony, the wedding groups will be allowed to pray in front of the lamp pole (Deepasthambam) and will have to exit from the southern side.
Virtual queue in Guruvayur temple from June 15, No annadhanam, offerings
Posted on 06th June 2020
⭕ Virtual queue arrangements will be made in Guruvayur temple from June 15 onwards.
⭕ that facility will be provided for booking online via Devaswom Website
⭕ Darshan will be allowed for 600 persons every day.
⭕ Annadhanam and other offerings has been stopped for the time being
⭕ Dharshan timings : 9.30 AM to 1 PM Only