Once the marriage is over at Guruvayur Temple, marriage should be registered in Guruvayur Municipality with relevant documents.
The following documents are required for marriage registration:-
Passport / Driving License / School Certificate / Birth Certificate / Aadhar card with Date of Birth - of Bride and Groom
- Three Passport size photographs of Bride and Groom
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Two witness with any ID Proof
- Form II to be certified by Gazetted Officer or Ward Member (Round Seal must)
- Thalikettu Photo
- If the bride or groom is Non Resident Indians, then their ID card is required from concerned nation.
Additional Requirements for second Marriage
- if it is mutual consent, court order is required for marriage registration. Affidavit is required from notary public if marriage divorce certificate without mutual consent.
- If the first married partner is widow or widower, death and marriage certificate is required
Marriage Certificate will be issued same day by Guruvayur Municipality after verification of all the documents.
Marriage Registration formality changes time to time, if you have more quires you can directly contact Guruvayur Municipality Registration Office.